Polished Black with brass fittings.
The last English piano maker, Kemble created and nurtured a piano tone that became distinctively British – warm, rich and rounded but still with a superb dynamic and tonal range. The professional Cambridge 12 continues that tradition, incorporating even higher grade components. For maximum flexibility and computer/app connectivity, choose the Silent SH model.
The 124cm Conservatoire model has a sensational sonority and wonderful dynamic range. It was awarded a much-coveted “Diapason d’Or” by the French music magazine Diapason, which tested six pianos in its price range.
Longer keys and a precision manufactured action assure the Conservatoire’s increased sensitivity and responsiveness of touch and visually, the subtle use of brass inlays, enhances the overall experience. A practice pedal comes as standard, as do solid double brass castors.
- Voiced and prepared in the UK for a traditional British tone
- Also available with our Silent SH technology for silent practice with headphones
- Piano specifications:
- Height – 124cm
- Winner of Best Piano (2006) by British Music Industries Association
- Braced back
- Solid European spruce soundboard, ribs and back
- High specification hammers
- Substantial cabinet construction giving a luxurious and solid appearance
- Subtle use of brass as a feature in the leg
- Vacuum processed cast iron frame for greater structural strength
- World class Yamaha action
- Depth: 64cm, Width: 156cm, Weight: 250kg